We have lots of important events happening in September! I hope that you will look at our September calendar so you can plan ahead to attend our school wide events that are taking place at Circle Cross Ranch. A few events I would like to mention are:
· Parent/Teacher Conferences are Sept. 17th 3:45-5:45 pm and Sept. 18th 1:30-7:15 pm
· Sign Up for Conference Times on the website starting September 4th, 2014
· The Scholastic Book Fair will be open in the Library during Parent Teacher Conferences for families to visit.
· Report Cards will be given to parents at Parent Teacher Conferences or sent home on Friday, Sept. 19th.
· 2nd/3rd Grade Reading Intersession School Available Sept. 22-25 from 8 a.m.- 12p.m. for $10
· Student Council BIG Fundraiser begins Tuesday, Sept. 2-15, 2014. Please support our students!
· Fall Break is Sept. 23-Oct. 4th
If you have any issues with signing up for a conference time, please visit the school website for the link above at cc.fusdaz.org or call the front office at 480-987-7600 and we will be happy to assist you with scheduling a conference time.
Our Student Council will be hosting their first big fundraiser of the school year which will provide funding for most of their planned activities this year. Please support the Student Council Fundraiser Sept. 2nd-15th.
During the week of September 8th-12th, our students will be taking District Benchmark Tests. These tests cover standards that teachers have taught over first quarter. We are asking that you remind your children to eat a healthy breakfast and be at school on time as testing will take place at the beginning of each day and students do better when they come to school prepared, focused and well rested. We want all of our students to do well and have an opportunity to test their best. Thank you for your support during these important assessments.
Thank you again for your continued support during the first quarter of school. I wish you all a safe and happy fall break Sept. 22nd – Oct. 3rd.